Submit a Deck
Lists that do not follow the requirements set in the ‘Website’ and ‘Description’ sections will not be reviewed. The decklist requirements are displayed to give you an idea of what types of decks we're looking for.
- The list must be commander legal ‘out of the box’ (Spoiled cards are fine, but only if they will release before or right after the update).
- A strategy that has an expected winrate of around 25% in a competitive environment.
- Inclusion of all relevant staple cards for the strategy.
- No inclusions that don’t enhance the deck’s gameplan in some way.
- A commander that isn’t easily replaced by a stronger alternative.
- The ability to consistently interact with your opponents, or win the game, around turn three.
- Preferably no overreliance on the commander.
If a list historically saw play, you can submit it directly to the Outdated section.
Decklist website requirements:
- Needs to display ‘Last updated’ information.
- Does not require an account or additional steps to view lists, including custom filters and views that aren’t easily overwritten.
- Isn’t on the DDB Blacklist (This record is currently only held by TappedOut).
- Preferably, the website has an easy compare and/or revision history function.
Known approved websites are: Aetherhub, Archidekt, Deckbox, Deckstats, Moxfield.
- Explain the main game plan and backup plan, preferably in relation to game turns.
- Explain the deck’s strengths, preferably by comparing it to other options.
- Explain the deck’s weaknesses, preferably by comparing it to other options.
- No more than 600 characters (to prevent scrolling).
Example: This deck tries to go for an Underworld Breach combo as soon as possible, preferably at turn two or three. If that fails, it deploys Rule of Law effects to prevent other combo decks from playing a fast game and beats people down with its commanders. In comparison to other decks in these colours this deck struggles in the card advantage department, but it excels in metas with lots of combo decks because of its ability to quickly go for a win then swap to a controlling game plan.
When will my deck be reviewed?
You can see the next submission deadline, as well as estimated update dates, on our Discord server. Your deck can be reviewed at any point between its submission and the deadline.